Thursday 7 January 2010

2009 – a very small recap of the new stuff I did/learnt/experienced:

- Went to work in Marrakech for a nearly a month – a city I had never been to. I had my African debut.
- Got rid of my almost 7 year mobile and bought a new one.
- Experienced a real snow storm in London.
- Visited Boston, Yale and Harvard for the first time.
- Visited Rotterdam for the first time.
- Visited Brussels and Antwerp for the first time.
- Visited Cadaques and Salvador Dali’s Summer House for the first time.
- Visited St. Pol de Mar for the first time.
- Discovered that Porto is an amazing city!
- Enjoyed a week of summer in Algarve for the first time.
- Gave up Coca Cola on the 30th of July 2009 and hasn't drunk it since.
- After months of testing I was finally diagnosed with Sjogren Syndrome and have to learn how to live with it.
- Had my first group curated project – Photo 50.
- Crossed the English Channel by Ferry for the first time and got to know villages like Calais; Dunkerque and Dover in a very not appealing moment - when the Eurostars broke down.
- Experienced a whole new world of troublesome and worrying I had never known.
- Finally started reading and truly understanding the Palestinian struggle.

No comments: