Sunday 11 September 2011

New Balance and Amy Winehouse

Tonight I had the weirdest dream. I was sitting in the front steps of a London townhouse wearing Brown New Balance sneakers.
Suddenly Amy Winehouse's parents come up to me in tears, saying that Amy had a pair of those sneakers and that she used to wear them all the time.

This is the strangest dream because:
a) I can't imagine either me or Amy wearing brown New Balance sneakers.
b) Her parents looked different then they do in real life.
c) I know her music and all... but I wasn't even a huge fan of her.
d) She was my age when she died.

Meanings of the dream:
a) Brown New Balance sneakers are cool and I should buy a pair.
b) Amy wants to tell her parents something through me.
c) Her parents really loved her.
d) There is no meaning to this at all!!!!





No comments: