Monday 11 May 2009
















My TAP plane from Lisbon to London arrived ahead of time today... so we had to fly around up there for aprox. 15 min.
I knew there were quite a lot of airplanes arriving in Heathrow at a time... but it's really amazing to see it from up there! There were so many of us just flying around, it resembled a flock of birds waiting to get fed! The sun was coming down and the sight of this all was just surreal! We do live in an era where everyone is flying around - just like the Jetsons family!


Anyway... when we finally landed, the plane turned right and as I looked through my window I could see all the other planes coming down in such an organized manner... one after the other, one could see only the lights, that went from the runaway up to the sky! Beautiful! I wish I could have photographed it!

2 comments:

Marrriana said...

Tivveste cá esta semana? Bitch! Nao disseste nada :(

Lulylai said...

family issues cheguei na sexta tarde de noite e voltei no domingo ao meio dia mais ou menos... desculpa :( Foi undercover, nao era eu... era o meu alter ego :P